What is it about us, that makes us a leader in our industry? Teambuilding Australia has been exceeding our customer expectations by providing them with fantastic memorable events and invaluable Team Building support.
In fact, in SEA we deliver over 200 program per year, to small or large teams, from facilitation to team development events. Australian event locations.
We have a multi-talented team who keep the company’s engine running and are equally important in developing clients expectations.
Our work has been delivered to the Private Sector, the Public Sector and individuals who want to develop their skills and become better at what they do.
We don’t rest too much on our laurels either. As the world changes and team building training requirements evolve, so does our work. Professional Personal Development is re-designed each and every day to meet the needs of all the individuals who take part on a teambuilding Australia program.
What is Teambuilding?
- A team is a group of people working towards a common goal.
- Team building is a process of motivating and enabling the team to achieve that goal.
- The stages involved include clarifying the team goals, building ownership, removing inhibitors, introducing enablers and using processes to move up the ladder of performance.
- The nature of the team building varies in terms of scale, and what you are trying to achieve.
- We deliver all our team building programs – we are not a ‘booking agency’ that outsources programs, allowing us flexible cost options.
- Unlike other companies, Teambuilding Australia business has Public Liability Insurance of $20million.
- All our staff are experienced facilitators in team building and corporate events, coaching and facilitation.
- As a business we have many years of team building, leadership and training experience.
- We facilitate team development, fun events, conference icebreakers and design training programs across Australia.
- We are a member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development.All professional equipment and materials, design and teambuilding logistics taken care of.
Teambuilding Australia Sydney head Office:
401/23 Shelley Street, Sydney CBD, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Teambuilding New Zealand:
3/143 Portland Road, Remuera, Auckland, 1050 New Zealand.
20 Cecil Street, HEX 14-01 Equity Plaza,Singapore, 049705
New Head office as of 1/4/2014:
82 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia 1300 858 326, 0416 152 820