Acting Up team building activity is a great interactive program to make everyone express their acting skills. Through a number of funny and witty scenarios, teams must put on a play – either a fairy tale, classic, romantic or thrilling act.
- Exercises that train fast-thinking via free association as well as other exercises that focus on dissociation
- Voice projection
- Improvise using a prop
- Improvise situations e.g. at a train station buying a ticket.
- Character building
- Games were the audience is involved
- Exercises to train basic concentration skills. Particularly for training players to be attentive to what other players do: listening and awareness skills
- Creativity – In many cases the audience is asked how to continue the scene
- A fun play at ‘whose line is it anyway’
- Selling a product without mentioning its name
- Sessions to train listening and looking skills. Since improvisation is a group activity, it’s important for players to be aware what is going on, what others are saying and doing, these exercises develop such skills.
- Finally a short play is performed in which all guests take part at some point or another. They have no lines, only motivations.
Team Building Highlights
- Great for character building and bonding as a team
- Build on listening and communication skills
- Exercises to help the players work together as a group
- Warm up to get every one laughing and feeling relaxed
- Discover individual and team’s creative potential
- Work together to create some fabulous, memorable scenes
- Highly versatile time frame
Acting Up – is a great theatre skills team building activity that embraces all the thrills of the stage.