Find it, Build it, watch it peddle away to a great cause in Bike for Tykes.
‘Bikes 4 Little Tykes’ is a really unique team building event that combines an opportunity for your staff to hone skills like communication, creativity, leadership and teamwork, with a chance to give back to their local community. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) aims to embrace responsibility for corporate actions and to encourage a positive impact on the environment and stakeholders including consumers, employees, investors, communities, and others.
This team building event starts by the formation of several different teams depending on the size of your group. The objective for teams is to find, and build a fully operational kids bike. The problem for them though is that they have no parts…YET! What works well, is that a theme is built in – such as The Apprentice, or a Quality Control aspect, that way teams need to follow a briefing and also adhere to the rules in order to win.
We recommend a number of charities, plus we can also manage the delivery to your chosen cause or beneficiary organisation. Team Building activities should be engaging and challenging, but also giving a gift is special. CSR programs are popular as they allow all to contribute and the future a teams values. Ask us how we can tailor your next CSR team building event CONTACT US
- * Facilitated challenges for any size group
- * Planning & Problem Solving
- * Communicating effectively as a team
- * Collaborate efficiently as teams
- * Identifying and utilising strengths of all team members
- * Incorporating & developing unique talents, passions and skills.
- * Have teams work together, accomplishing more for the community in which we live.
- * Enjoying excellent fun in a worthwhile team building process.
- * Timings from 2-4hrs – very flexible.