Do you probably spend 1/3 of your time at work? Fun Team Building maybe the answer to energise the office!
WHAT IS EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT?
According to Wikipedia:
Employee engagement is the relationship between an organization and its employees. An “engaged employee” is one who is enthusiastic about their work and takes positive action to further the organization’s reputation and interests.
- 63% of employees are not engaged and lack motivation to invest in the organization’s goals or outcomes
- 24% are actively disengaged, which means they are unhappy and unproductive at work and spread negativity to other coworkers, and
- 13% are actively engaged
Gallup went on to state that those work teams in the top 25% of Gallup’s engagement database have considerably higher productivity and profitablity, and experience less turnover and absenteeism than the rest of the organizations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR TEAM?
1. Understand what your teammates want.
2. Practice open communication.
3. Inspire (Catch people doing things RIGHT!
Have some Fun Team Building in the training.