Team Workshops is about the process of building a good team – ie: one that performs well together.
Team Workshops include actives and group working activities that develop team spirit, collaboration and develop skills to enhance teamwork. looking at relationships in the team, or embarking on other forms of team building, you need to put this foundation of shared commitment in place by:
- Clarifying the team goals
- Building ownership and commitment to those goals across the team
- Identifying any issues which inhibit the team from reaching their goals
- Addressing those issues, removing the inhibitors and thereby enabling the goals to be achieved
Team Building is therefore not just a single event (though events can play a part), nor is it something that can be done by someone outside the team (though outside consultants can help). It is a task primarily for the team manager and the team members themselves, though asking for assistance is essential when needed. Teambuilding Australia has developed a number of key workshop activities and games, that gets your team re-aligned.
When considering a team workshop in Sydney, Melbourne or even Perth WA, have a good think how the business content and team activity can leverage off each other, so both compliment the outcome you desire. Our programs are flexible to be changed and tweaked to address any outcome required. Workshops can consist of a variety of options, including the flow of activities and how they anchor or compliment other sessions throughout the agenda. From experience a balance of both indoors and outside activities really enhance the training day. We create a few options and variasions on a days training.
A training day on Team Cohesion would include a few activities, starting with activities that get the individuals to think about what makes a peak performing team.
Here are ten famous quotes about teamwork:
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “Teamwork makes the dream work.” – Bang Gae
- “None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
- “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
- “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
- “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
These quotes emphasize the importance of collaboration, communication, and unity in achieving success as a team. They highlight how individual contributions can be amplified and enhanced through working together towards a common goal.
Checkout our recent feedback on team building programs and events, corporate training and fun experiences.