Quick, Fun and Interactive.
The Wild Goose Chase is a brand new team building activity that gets your team racing around the local area, city or even Country! The Wild Goose Chase is the best Teambuilding activity that gets teams creating, completing tasks, activities and missions anywhere.
By completing in various challenges, solving problems, tasks and missions, plus being creative teams compete to earn as many points as possible in the allotted time, the team with the most points wins.
So if you are seeking and engaging team based activity, from 30 minute escape the office – CONTACT US direct today
Once your team logins to our dedicated game iPhone or Android app, the first thing to do is join the game. To complete a mission, select it from the list and follow the instructions to receive the allotted points. Sometimes you’ll be submitting a photo or video, while other times you’ll be checking-in at a specific location or solving a puzzle or riddle. Missions change from game to game, but the fun and excitement will always be there.
- Each Game is unique to our clients request, location, time frame and team size.
- Topics and themes can be created, such as Spy’s, Treasure Hunt, Heritage or even company products.
- A live leaderboard shows teams progress and points earned.
- Every team has the same chance to win and every team player is involved.
- Team activities, sports games and problem solving challenges await at staffed checkpoints.
- All equipment, prizes, awards, photos and videos included.
Remember that while you receive the points right away, all submissions are subject to review by the organizer. Sometimes teams even get bonus points, especially if your submission is extra impressive!
The ability to see everything as it happens is one of the best parts of The Wild Goose Chase. That’s because whenever someone completes a mission, it’s added to the activity feed and the rankings are automatically updated.
If you’re as competitive as we are, you’ll realize how awesome this is! At any given moment, you know exactly how you’re doing and what needs to be done to win.
‘That was the best team activity we have done for years, such creative minds and abilities…to break up the agenda with a challenge was just perfect, thank you Guy, Chris and the team…awesome job.’ ExxonMobil